CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One day closer to the looney bin...

Some days i dont feel cut out for this job. You cant just be mom, you have to be Super Mom. And well some days just arent so super.
I woke up for the 4th or 5th day in a row with my eyes sealed shut with goop ! I started over the counter pink eye drops thought it would have helped but i guess not. I havent washed my hair in 5 days YUCK! I have at least 4 loads of laundry to do, clean dishes in the washer and two sinks full of dirty. Ive got an 18 month old who is well continuously pissy no matter what i do, toys, cartoons, popsicles, etc. And a Kindergartener who cried her way into staying home today! Ive got a dog who pooped in the playrm, shredded most of my bathrm trash, & keeps chasing the kitten. Ive got a husband with a big test today that i couldnt give a proper "Good Luck" to this morning, because i was already frazzled !
Hoping to get my "Super" back tomorrow , and if not , well thats just another day closer to the looney bin, i hear they have jello, i like jello...

2 comments:

Lela Kay

Girl, I feel the exact same way somedays, minus the 18 month old and a couple other specifics, but I could add my own "insert here" issues! It's ok not to be super all of the time! In fact, it makes me appreciate the days that I feel that I'm a little farther from the looney bin and just a few steps closer to paradise! :-) Hang in there and if the kids are still crying and pissy and the dog is still shredding trash (I have that problem over here daily), just take at least 5 minutes, walk into the bathroom, get a hot shower (even if it's cut short by little people knocks) and feel that at least one thing is accomplished! :-) Love you and hoping tomorrow is extra super!

Unknown

I feel bad...that I am cracking up over your crappy day. So sorry but that post was so stinkin' funny. I think because it hit pretty close to home, my home! I have set a goal to add one habit to my daily routine each week and it is helping tremendously. This week I make sure my kitchen is clean before I go to bed. Last week I made sure to start one load of laundry, first thing every morning! Hope this helps but unfortunately the dog pooping in the playroom, well there's no way to avoid that :)