CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

counting calories !

kinda feel like this is some for of punishment ha, but it must be done. Im trying to be more aware of the foods i eat, and how good or bad they are for me. I feel i need to understand the science of it all before any weight will actually come off. I am never going to give up all of my fav. foods, so to Jillian Michaels im sorry but a plate of lettuce and salmon just wont do ! Im finding the hardest time for me to cut back is at dinner. I enjoy large dinners, especially once my kids have gone to bed and i can truly enjoy a meal in peace. I know your not suppose to eat in front of the tv, but thats me moment. Still trying to find the "right" moments to get in a good workout. Life always seems to be getting in the way!

1 comments:

Unknown

Amy ~ My weak time is in the afternoon. I know its because I don't eat a good lunch and then about 3:00 I'm craving something sweet. My only consistent workout time is in the morning, before everyone else is up. If it doesn't get done first thing in the morning then it just doesn't get done.