CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Join me wont u...

On my weight loss journey ! Ive been struggling for almost 2 yrs now to get off the weight i gained during my second pregnancy. Ive allowed life's daily struggles to get in my way, but today im deciding its ooober important to Love Me !! So I will not gorge myself on sweets & wine, i will not put the kids to bed only to make a huge bowl of pasta and veg on the couch. I will make healthier choices, i will make time to exercise and make my body not only look better but feel better!
I am currently 171 pounds, at only 5'2 thats alot on my small frame! My goal is to get to 135, before my 30th birthday at the end of Dec. Any one with advice, or just simply words of encouragement id love to hear it :)

3 comments:

Jenny Wright

I will join you on this journey:) Im 165 lbs (ive never said that out loud) and 5'0! I put on about 60lbs when I was preg with my mini bringing my weight up to 180!! (the most I have ever weighed my entire life). My daughter is now 2 and I can't seem to lose the weight or keep it off! I would like to get back down to 115-120 by my birthday beg of Feb.

Ryan

Amy...absolutely I'll join you...this little man is due in just 3 weeks and I give myself about 2 weeks to recover and then I start running and training. I'll help you however I can. My goal is to be back into a 6 and have a BMI of 18% also by December!! Let me know how I can help and how you are doing...I'd love to join you :)

Lela Kay

I believe in you, Amy, and the other ladies too! I was so there after Laney was born and with 40 pounds more on my frame than I needed, it was time to make a change. It was a spiritual journey for me, and I don't know what you ladies may believe or not believe, but I know that knowing that my life, although up to me, isn't in my total control. Realizing this and then just digging in made a huge difference and I am on almost 3 years of keeping the weight off. You all CAN do this and with encouragement from each other, you will make a difference in ways that will amaze you! Hang in there and find what makes you happy in how you spend your workouts and your meals that are meant to nourish and fill you, not "over-fill" you! Those were keys for me!