CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

what happend??

I used to have confidence , I used to feel pretty, i used to feel sexy . Now I can barely stand the sight of my self in the mirror. I am 40 pounds heavier then what i was when my husband and i met & married. How in the world can he still be attracted to me!?! He swears he is and thats great but can i help it if i wish other men found me attractive too. I have a closet full of clothes that i cant wear, i currently have one pair of jeans and maybe 4 tops i can wear. I feel like a slob. Everyday i wake up and think ok today is the day for change. but no i eat what i want, and i never seem to find the energy for working out. I whine, and moan, and sulk about my body every sec. of every day yet i cant seem to figure out how to make the change. What is it going to take??

1 comments:

mydeepestsecrets

Amy....I feel the EXACT same way! It's something that happens when you become a wife and a mother. You have to worry and care for everyone else and you get put on the back burner. Now is the time to take control back and do what needs to be done! WE CAN DO IT GIRL!