CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

5am

blah 5 am is just way to early!! but the baby boy woke me up, i some how managed to get him back to sleep but instead of returning to bed myself i got my booty on the exercise bike. I think i did 3 miles or so, the lights were out so i couldnt see the lcd screen. then both kiddos were up and i had to get the day going , once everyone was fed i fired up the wii and started the ea active fitness. my daughter joined me, bless her heart she really tried to do those lunges! i didnt make it all the way through my 20 min workout, im not feeling like a failure though because i know ill get there. after a min or so rest from that i did some work on my arms, i have 3, 5, and 8 pound weights. i felt it was safest to start out with the 3s ! this may not sound like much to some, but i know its a great start to getting these 30 something pounds off. may have find the strength over the next 6 months to keep it up!!!

3 comments:

Chani

Ya, I would have hopped back into bed. WTG Amy!!!

Lela Kay

Awesome motivation, Amy! And didn't you feel more ready to tackle the day (even though that is super early) awake and ready? Super proud of you, my dear! You CAN do this! :-)

Jessica and Joshua Turley

Good for you! You can do it.