CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

fuzzy earmuffs

anytime i wash my hair Rylee asks "where we going". smart girl she knows mamas not getting clean and decent just to play in the house ;). So i told her we'd be dropping Griffy off @ Nana's and then we were meeting Daddy at a new place. I paused i didnt know what to tell her . I started back up with "this place is going to help you". she says "oh are they gonna make my canker sores go away". ( due to all her anxiety & stress she has constent canker sores) She asked if they were a Dr. and i told her not exactly they were called an Occuptional Therapist, and we were going there so they could help her be less fearful of certain sounds. Ry says "yea the sounds scare me, maybe they can give me fuzzy earmuffs that could help"
bless my babies heart, i know this wont cure her , but i hope soon she can go into the back yard again & play like a 5 yr old should!
If anyone is more curious about SPD (sensory processing disorder) check out this site

1 comments:

Linda Carter

Ah...so wise at her tender age....I think I would buy some fuzzy ear muffs :-)